Results - Week 16
The last few hours of that poll = crazy! It came down to a couple votes in the last few minutes, that changed the results. It's why things aren't done until I hit "close", and no one is "out" until it's official...
It's official now.
Congratulations to everyone who survived it, and who have made our Top 21.
Unfortunately, in order to get there we have to lose two of our own.
Two really talented people, who I have loved having as part of the competition. I really hope that they continue in the Home Game.
Goodbye to:
alycewilson
favoritebean
and thank you for everything!
It's official now.
Congratulations to everyone who survived it, and who have made our Top 21.
Unfortunately, in order to get there we have to lose two of our own.
Two really talented people, who I have loved having as part of the competition. I really hope that they continue in the Home Game.
Goodbye to:
and thank you for everything!
