That was the plan at least - only to find out that the "fun things" planned for the day was going to get their nails done, checking out a dance studio and homework. I was just going to hang out anyway... but was told "Go to work".
So here I am! :)
What did YOU have planned for this week and what ended up happening instead?
Btw - we crowned our newest Spirit of LJ Idol last night: http://therealljidol.livejournal.com/835183.html
She received a special icon, and a choice of the following powers:
- Bring someone back into the game (as of Week 37 - and yes, you can pick someone eliminated in Week 36 as well)
- Immunity for yourself, from now until the Top 5. (you can use it to save yourself once between now and the Top 5.)
- Topsy Turvy - turn the poll upside down - the person with the most votes in that week goes home
- 1 bye for yourself (or a friend) to use between now and the Top 5
- The Save. Not an immunity, but an actual save. Someone is going home - you save them. No one goes in their place
What did she choose?
She is bringing someone back into the game (starting Week 37): So welcome back lrig_rorrim!
I'm sure that's not something she was expecting to be doing next week!
There is also a poll going on: http://therealljidol.livejournal.com/835024.html There will be a couple people who will not be around to welcome her back into the fold. Who will those be? That's up to the voters to decide!