Green Room - Week 6 - Day 3

If you are sitting around today, staring at your Kindle, and realizing “Hey, I don’t have anything actually on this thing to read!” – I have a deal for you!

If you are wondering “How did this Kindle even get here? I don’t own a Kindle!” – then I have a deal for you!

If you are looking at someone with a Kindle, and thinking how easy it would be to punch them in the face, grab the Kindle and run off – then I have a deal for you!

Kevin Saito’s new book, “From the Edge of Darkness” is available FOR FREE on Kindle, today and today only! http://astore.amazon.com/li0cd-20/detail/B00B12HP54

So, if you have been sitting around, waiting for the right time to get this book from our own java_fiend– the right time is NOW!

***

For the rest of the world though, it’s also deadline day! So if you are in the main competition, you had better have your entry in by tonight: http://therealljidol.livejournal.com/626936.html
Or http://therealljidol.livejournal.com/626686.html for the Second Chancers!