Work Room - Week 37
The new topic is up: http://therealljidol.livejournal.com/597827.html
We’re down to the TOP 4, so I imagine most people have their personal work spaces and methods - but I’ll post this space anyway, for anyone who might need a place to bounce around thoughts, ideas and general pontificating.
edit to add I DO have specific results of "this is your highest rated entry per contestants and THIS is the Gatekeeper's favorite" (or the opposite) for those who might want to hear it.
We’re down to the TOP 4, so I imagine most people have their personal work spaces and methods - but I’ll post this space anyway, for anyone who might need a place to bounce around thoughts, ideas and general pontificating.
edit to add I DO have specific results of "this is your highest rated entry per contestants and THIS is the Gatekeeper's favorite" (or the opposite) for those who might want to hear it.
