Green Room - Break - Day 6
As people slowly realize "Christmas is over, Santa has already brought me everything" and return to their daily routines - they stop being nice, and start getting real. The Real World - Live Journal!!
***
How was your holiday? Are you still on it until the New Year?
Are you still on it until Chinese New Year?
Are you ever planning on coming off holiday, you lazy bum?
Fortunately for people who don't want to take a writing holiday, the Free Topics are still up until tonight. http://community.livejournal.com/therealljidol/404754.html
What happens then??? Oh, you don't want to know. . . *cue dramatic music*. Well, OK, you probably do. But am I really going to tell you? Yeah, I didn't think so either!!
***
How was your holiday? Are you still on it until the New Year?
Are you still on it until Chinese New Year?
Are you ever planning on coming off holiday, you lazy bum?
Fortunately for people who don't want to take a writing holiday, the Free Topics are still up until tonight. http://community.livejournal.com/therealljidol/404754.html
What happens then??? Oh, you don't want to know. . . *cue dramatic music*. Well, OK, you probably do. But am I really going to tell you? Yeah, I didn't think so either!!
