Green Room - Week 7 - Day 3

Happy One Week Before Christmas Eve Day to you!

I'm sure there are other things going on as well. Both now, and after - there's a lot of holidays going on during this time of year all over the place.

But really, is anything more important than the Birth of Santa???

(That *is* what everyone is celebrating right? That and giving me loot. "It is the Season to Give Gary Loot". It's a song. If it's not a song it should be! )

Note: Cookies are more than acceptable as loot.


Nothing says Christmas quite like drinking a Coke and inventing misunderstood reindeer to move some coloring books and clothing lines.

***

Btw - when I said *nothing* was more important, I (of course) was taking for granted that everyone knew that they needed to have their entries in by Saturday! http://community.livejournal.com/therealljidol/400665.html

Because, come on, priorities people! :P

***

So, what does the next week look like to you? Are you psychic? Do you have a psychic camera to take a picture so that you have proof of what the future looks like? Do you have a miniature secret camera?