I promised the biggest reward ever handed out. I promised the most choices that anyone has ever had to make.
The person with the most votes in the last round,spydielives, has a big decision before her:
The power to bring 2 people “back” into the game.
Here’s where the decisions come in:
(1) You can bring back up to 2 contestants, who have previously been eliminated. Provided of course they want to come back. Once you announce your decision of who, you can’t change it. So make sure they want to come back! They will be coming back without any byes, so however it was that they went out the first time, they are going to have to be on the top of their game to stay in.
(2) You can bring two HOME GAME players into the game. It’s Week 12, how will they fair? I don’t know, no one has ever entered the game at this point. They will enter with 1 bye.
(3) You can defer the decision. I like calling this the “cop out” option.*g* Because that’s just how I am. If you pick this one, *I* will pick the two people.
(4) A combination of any of the above.
(5) You can make the decision that NO ONE comes back into the game at this point, that gone is gone and that the people who are still in the competition have earned their spots in the top half so no reason to go messing with it.
Now for the person who received the lowest amount of votes, without being eliminated - sushimustwrite
This is another type of reward entirely.
You’ve seen how much things can switch in a tie, where things are one on one. That’s the power I am giving you. The power to go one on one with the contestant of your choice. You can call out anyone you like.
They CAN declare a bye, and then you would be pretty much gone, so obviously you might want to pick the folk who can’t get out of being challenged… unless of course you want to sacrifice yourself for the sake of making someone use a bye… I doubt it, but hey, who knows what your overall strategy is…*g*
Once you declare your opponent, much like in a tie-breaker scenario, it will be just the two of you in a poll separate from everyone else and only one of you will be walking out of it still alive in the game. Maybe this will be the exposure you need to give you that extra boost, or maybe it will be your curtain call. Either way, it’s your time in the spotlight.
That said, you do have the option of not using the power and just playing things out the way they are in a general vote. But you now have an option.
Both of you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know what you want to do.