If you don't qualify to be a part of the season, but want to write anyway, you can take part in the Home Game! https://therealljidol.livejournal.com/1051518.html
In light of the theme of the week, I was thinking of "things that cause me embarrassment", which morphed into "things that I can't do" somewhere along that thought process. Which makes sense, because people noticing things you "should be" able to do can be embarrassing.
Just a couple highlights on a long list:
- Drive. (I have my restricted, but only got it a year or so ago and haven't been able to practice to get my regular license. it's likely that I won't.)
- Swim. I imagine that I would be pretty decent at drowning though.
- Speak. Probably "unfair", but as a life-long stutterer, it's pretty embarrassing when I try to say something and I can't. Especially to people I don't know... hmmm... actually, it might be *more* embarrassing when it's something that I know really well, because of the whole idea that speech gets easier when you are comfortable with someone.
- Be near a certain item. It's "food related", and although I've gotten much, much MUCH better (to the point that if I sit at the same table as it I can try my best to avoid looking at it... instead of freaking out) it's still really embarrassing. Because it's a "common item" and I can't even type out the name. Just writing this is making my stomach queasy because now I'm trying NOT to think about it... anyway, there's an item out there and I don't like it and behave in embarrassing ways when it's around due to "past experiences".
- Lack of responses on Idol posts. ;) So don't cause me to be embarrassed people! ;)