Green Room - Week 14 - Day 9
Every time I mention something I'm not fond of about Dreamwidth online it seems that within a couple minutes someone will show up to either tell me that I'm wrong OR say that at least it's not Livejournal.
So -
Dreamwidth sucks!*
(*Note: It doesn't. There are some things I like more than others. But I'm just trying to get a reaction! :D)
***
Something that *doesn't* suck? The poll. http://therealljidol.livejournal.com/1003004.html
You should go vote - and spread the word!
***
I'm just glad that episode of Survivor finally aired, so I can talk about it!
So -
Dreamwidth sucks!*
(*Note: It doesn't. There are some things I like more than others. But I'm just trying to get a reaction! :D)
***
Something that *doesn't* suck? The poll. http://therealljidol.livejournal.com/1003004.html
You should go vote - and spread the word!
***
I'm just glad that episode of Survivor finally aired, so I can talk about it!
